Thursday, June 18, 2009

Working Out


I have started the long process of getting back into shape!! And we will see just what that shape is in a couple of months....... I have been doing this dvd work out from the biggest loser show and it really has been working and when I do it every day I notice how much better I feel not just physically but emotionally and mentally too, and not only that I dont crave the things that are bad for my body things that cause me to be so self destructive. And being that our bodies are a temple should it really surprise me that this is very similar to what a quite time is for our souls, how when I make the effort to spend time with the Lord every day I feel better emotionally and mentally, that I dont crave the things of this world but the things of the Lord?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the workout and the whole get-in-shape thing! You sound very positive!

    ReplyDelete