Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our first visit with the social worker!

We had our first visit with our socail worker on Monday and it was wonderful! We know that God put us with this man for so many purposes.

So many people have told us to not say that we are a christians or that we plan on raising our kiddos in a Godly home, but then the question came right into the interview the man said I see here you both attended a christian collage what church do you go to and what is your faith? And the verse went through my head where Jesus says if you deny me before men I will deny you before the father and I knew that God is on our side and so much bigger then the issues of our government, and so both charlie and I answered at the same time. Later on during our visit with him Charlie asked him if he went to church and he paused and got very quite and admitted to us that it had been a very long time since he has been to church, and then quickly changed the subject. But I firmly believe that we will have to chance to share the love of Christ with this man!

He also told us that there is a very good chance we will have kiddos in our home by Nov. of this yr!!

1 comment: