Thursday, July 16, 2009

So very much to think about!

Now that we are well on our way into the process of working to get our children home the emotions have began! Different thoughts come to me everyday. There are so many things to think about and so many things to worry about if I don't give it to the Lord daily! I have been thinking about if we should keep them in school instead of home schooling them right a way because the kids we are looking at are thriving in school and love it, and what type of rules should we have set in place when they come, most people just adjust there rules as there kids grow but we are not going to have that chance, I know we will get to know them and what they need but there should be some boundaries I think, what are our goals for our kids what do we want to be involved with them in, I know that alot of this will come to us as we grow with them but I cant help but be thinking these things over I also think about walking to the park with them and playing with them, reading to them before bed and helping them through problems, watching Charlie guide and teach them Watching our parents and brothers and sisters meet them for the first time and seeing them become apart of our family. And then I start the worrying like the thought that whoever God is bringing us is in the foster care system for a reason and right now they are with there foster parents and I cant help but think OUR children are in some one Else's home and I pray daily some times hourly that they are being well taken care of and being taught Godly things

So much stuff always in my head. I'm so thankful I can always give it to the Lord and know that he does and always will love these children so much more then I ever could!

No comments:

Post a Comment