Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Perspective

Its a late night in our house tonight. This is a hugly busy week for us my husband has a ton going on with work, school, and job fairs. Im helping plan a tea for a group of women as well as giving the devo and we are suppose to hear this Friday from the adoption agency if we have been chosen or not for the boys that we want. With all of that coming up my hubby came home monday with a pretty bad cold and he has been pretty sick ever since I mean he is getting no sleep and his nose and throat hurt so much he is just beside himself. So needless to say I am a little stressed, over whelmed and upset. I have been praying and praying that he would be heald and saying things like WHY on a week like this do we have to go through this!!

So since I am up and have nothing really to do I decided to check my email and what do I find an update from prison alert (a ministry of voice of the martyrs)http://www.prisoneralert.com/ and as I read the email I see pic after pic of people all over this world that are being inprisoned all because they wanted to worship Jesus and share His everlasting love, while reading the letter I tried to invision my self telling one of those people of my "trials and tribulation" and thought how silly it would sound to some one who is faceing death all because they went to church, something I take for granted weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment