Tuesday, June 15, 2010

playing catch up!






Wow! Man has it been a while since I last posted!!!!! During our visitations with boys there was literally no time! And then I became a full time mom and well as all of you moms are guessing theres even less time now!lol What a whirl wind it has been I cant even believe that my babies are home.... seriously it doesn't seem possible or real. Something we have praying about and for since Charlie and I got married is now our reality, and we love it! The last week of visitations were terrible I mean had me at the point of tears every night wondering if this was ever something that we should have started. I know kinda scary considering we were a week out from being full time parents, and don't get me wrong we never stopped loving our sons, but the foster parents were making the entire situation a tad bit unbearable. They got so so jelouse and started undermining everything we were telling the boys and even getting mean with the boys. Honestly I'm not recovered from that week by any means and I am really trying to figure out how I am going to be able to allow visits between them and the boys really I don't know, if you think about it pray for our family in that area because any direction we take with this will have some hard things attached! Ok so now your all caught up on the stress Ill catch you up on the better stuff mostly that is! Starting Friday!!!! The morning still terrible lol I met the foster mom and the boys at a dr. appointment for Robert she had told me that it was just a 30 minute thing turned into a 31/2 hour thing!!!! Not fun it was for Roberts cleft pallet . On top of that she kept trying to act like I wasnt there and had no say knowing that from that day they were my sons...... still trying to get over that to! Any way I took them from there and we went and got ready for a candle ceremony at our home for the boys.All of there social workers, therapists, my family and the Fps were there. It went well. not going to lie there was some tension but we pulled threw. Since then the boys have been settling in quite well! We have had some testing, tough questions, more testing and alot of bonding, cuddling, and teaching! I am amazed at my boys they are totally responding to our love, correction and discipline! The pure joy it brings to my heart to heart to see our sons learn from what we tell them and then put it into practice later on in the day when things come up again. The Lord is blessing! Don't get me wrong Im exhausted, overwhelmed, and sometimes at the end of my rope but Im loving all of it!! Thanks again for all of the prayers and I will be trying to post some pics and updates a little more often!

1 comment: